UK Visas and Immigration Assisted Digital Service

Do you need help using a computer or device to apply for a visa including EU Settled Status?


You may be eligible for FREE supportif you don’t have any of the following:

Form with magnifying glass icon

The confidence to complete online forms

Wifi icon

Access to or need help using the internet

Laptop and phone icon

Access to or need help using a computer/device

We can help you to complete your application in one of three ways:

Number one icon

Face-to-face support at a centre

Such as a town hall, library or a community centre.

Number two icon

Telephone support from a skilled advisor

Who will help you complete your application form online.

Number three icon

Face-to-face support at home

A We Are Group tutor will visit you in your home and help you complete your online application form. 

To find out whether you, or someone you know, can get help using a computer or device to apply for a visa or EU Settled Status

Phone icon

Call 03333 445 675

Laptop icon

Speech bubble icon

Text "Visa" to 07537416944

Open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday

We’ll ask a few questions about the kind of assistance you need and, if we can help, we will make an appointment for you to get that support.​

You cannot get help from the Assisted Digital service if you need immigration advice (for example, advice on which immigration form you need to complete) or you need an update on the progress of an immigration application you have already submitted. Further information can be found on

Frequently Asked Questions:

How much does it cost?

Nothing. The help and support we give you is free.

How does it work?

You will speak to a member of our friendly team, who will assess what kind of help you need and make an appropriate appointment for you. This could be over the phone support, if you have access to a computer or device. Or it could be face to face support at one of our centres, for more complicated queries. For example, where you need help completing an online form, or if you do not have access to a computer and need help uploading documents. If you cannot leave the house, or live too far away from our nearest centre, we can arrange for one of our friendly trainers to visit you and help you in your own home.

What if you can't help me?

We can only help you to use a computer to make your application. We cannot give immigration advice or provide updates of the progress of an application.  If you need immigration advice you will need to speak to an Immigration Adviser. You can find a list here but be aware some may charge you for their services. If you require an update on your EUSS application you should contact the Settlement Resolution Centre on 0300 123 7379 and for all other enquiries contact General Immigration Enquiries on 0300 790 6268