Digital Support for those who need help with online forms

We focus on assisting individuals who do not have the digital skills to fill out forms online independently.

Contact We Are Digital if you need support to fill out your forms online and we will find the right support service for you.

We Are Digital are here to help in partnership with Rosmini Centre Wisbech and HMCTS


Rosmini Centre Wisbech logo

Call: 03300 16 00 51
Text 'FORM' to 60777

Member of the public receiving help online

We Are Digital is partnering with HM Courts and Tribunals Service (HMCTS) to help people with online forms

We Are Digital is providing Digital Support for those who don't have access or are not confident using digital services. Our company is a social impact company whose entire remit is helping others. We are here to provide information and support so people can fill out HMCTS forms online.

The services we support:

  • Appeal a benefit decision
  • Make a plea for an offence
  • Make a plea for a traffic offence

Need help figuring out which service relates to you?

Call us on: 03300 16 00 51

Or text 'FORM' to 60777

Appeal a benefit decision

You may have received a decision from DWP about a benefit claim you submitted.
If you disagree with the decision, you can now appeal online.
Don’t worry, We Are Digital is here to help.

Some of these claims include:

  • Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
  • Universal Credit (UC)
  • Attendance Allowance
  • Carers Allowance
  • Disability Living Allowance
  • Income Support
  • Job Seekers Allowance
  • Industrial Death benefit
  • Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
  • Maternity allowance
  • Social Fund
  • Pension Credit
  • Retirement Pension
  • Bereavement Benefit
  • Bereavement Support Payment Scheme

Contact We Are Digital if you need support filling out your forms online and we will find the right support service for you.

Make a plea online for an offence 

We Are Digital can help people to enter a plea online using the Online Plea service for an offence or Make a plea service for a traffic offence. We can provide support to those who have received a single justice procedure notice for offences such as:

  • Using a television without a licence
  • Failing to show a valid train ticket whilst travelling on a train service
  • Driving without car insurance
  • Exceeding a speed limit
  • Failure to have a vehicle excise licence (car tax)